Roundup of 2014

2014 has been such an exciting year for me. Along with finishing my degree and exhibiting at the prestigious New Designers exhibition in London I also worked with a number of big companies and started my own business.

New Designers was a fantastic opportunity to get my work out into the industry and also receive some feedback. I made some fantastic contacts following this and have worked on several commissions as a result. I also secured experience with Next Children's wear and home ware, and Hallmark cards which was a great window into designing for a large business. I have since got a job working in luxury Interior accessory and passementerie design, which I love. I have also started my own business. I always knew starting my own business was going to be a big challenge but so far in only the few months I have been working at it - I have found it extremely rewarding. I continue to collaborate with several UK and International companies on surface design projects as well as developing my own product range including home and kitchen textiles, greetings cards and stationery - which I am hopeful will be launched Spring Summer 2015 with a bit of luck.


I am looking forward to being able to share with you some of the projects I have been working on as they are released this year. I am happy to announce my gift wrap designs for Deva Designs will be available Spring Summer 2015. I am very proud of them!